Who are we?Mantu is an independent international consulting player, founded in 2007. Bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its spectrum, responding to all business transformation challenges.
Its activities are divided into four practices:
Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, Total Talent Management.
A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading teams and technology to succeed faster and sustainably.
From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 10,000 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and has a turnover of 810 million euros.
The Human Resources Officer manages the day-to-day operations such as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. You will be responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Conducting legal watch on the local scope and support to implement the work rules in the entity;
- Organize the on boarding of employees (personal documents, contracts, etc) and localize onboarding procedure and material of group;
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation or etc. to answer employee daily enquiry;
- Communicate HR events to the employee with local adapted channel, strategy and language;
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
- Employee catchup/satisfaction case investigation to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- Undertake tasks in performance management;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- BSc/BA degree in Psychology, Legal, Human Resources, or any relevant field;
- 1-2 years of experience as HR Generalist;
- Good knowledge in Japanese labor law and government regulations;
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, attention to details and well-organized;
- You speak fluent Japanese and English;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently; Problem solving; Analytics & reporting;
- Proven ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the organization;
- Good knowledge of generative AI such as ChatGPT or Poe.com is a plus for improving day-to-day productivity.
Mantu Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.