Who are we?In 2021, more than a million workers were self-employed in France. The world of work is evolving, and we have chosen to embrace the changes it brings.
Portalia supports more than 250 freelancers in their daily work by offering them accessible, simple, and secure administrative services.
Our goal is to revolutionize the way freelancers manage their admin tasks by combining a premium and personalized service with a digitalized experience.
Today, we support freelancers in their projects, in all areas of business (innovation, IT, management, HR, etc.) and with more than 100 clients (CAC40, SMEs, startups, etc.).
Working at Portalia means joining a growing company and an ultra-dynamic team.
Are you up for a challenging experience?
We are looking for an energetic and projects-oriented candidate to join our international Marketing & Conversation team.
The Brand Manager role will be to pilot all Marketing & Conversation actions for Portalia, one of the Mantu’s brands. You will work hand-in-hand with Portalia’s business team, the Marketing Team of Mantu and Portalia’s CEO .
We’re looking for someone who is action-oriented, has a keen eye for digital trends and who understands the importance of having a global strategy, adapted locally.
As a Brand Manager you will:
Ensure contents creation for all our communication channels
- Creating contents with a multi-format approach (video, infographics, article, social media posts, etc.) for social media, website, internal channels…
- Managing the communication calendar
- Optimizing our website based on SEO recommendations, deploying SEO / SEA strategies to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Animating our external community through social media and online events (Live Twitch)
Increase brand awareness and consistency
- Developing brand identity, working closely with the Group design team
- Ensuring consistency in terms of visual identity and editorial approach with Mantu and its other brands
- Defining the editorial line: tone of voice, areas of expression, specific topics
- Monitoring the brand awareness and recognition
Create a unique experience for clients, candidates and our talent community
- Handling all the actions related to business events’ participation, deploying and coordinating global and local events
- Ensuring Portalia’s participation to recruitment and careers’ fairs, to foster employer branding and attract new talented people
- Developing a unique candidate experience, working closely with the recruitment department, at group level
- Developing partnerships (media, advertisers, distributors ...) to increase business and/or brand awareness
Acting as a strategic and trusted advisor regarding marketing & communication actions
- Benchmarking the market’s best practices and define improvements
- Managing the associated budget
- Having the possibility to launch transversal projects across the company and/or at group level to have an impact
- Working with teammates at corporate level, specializing in content marketing, design, events and more!
Our ideal candidate should have the following elements :
- A Master degree in Marketing, Management or Communication
- Experience in a marketing role, building a brand’s image
- Interest in technologies and /or topics related to future of work
- French native speaker and fluent in English
- Proactive & creative: you have lots of ideas to share
- Organized: you are comfortable planning, reporting, and taking responsibility
- Result oriented & strong attention to detail
- Open minded, dynamic, good communications skills, curious
- Team spirited
If you are determined, ambitious, creative, and ready to take up new challenges, this is the role for you!
"Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics."