Who are we?Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
At Mantu, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Mantu: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we must adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
The aim of the Human Resources Department is to ensure Mantu growth by giving to employees the right support and career development throughout their work experience. HR Governance offers mobility and training solution, manages payslips and administrative procedures, ensures compliance with legal and social HR regulations etc.
The Human Resources Officer (𝗛𝗥𝗢) manages the day-to-day operations such as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: on/off boarding; Human Resource Information System, employee relations, HR documents.
- Bachelor’s or a Post-graduation in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- Between 3 to 6 years of experience in Human Resources positions and other related roles and you are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of the labor regulations of Chile and human resources administration (Payroll, benefits management, etc)
- Good verbal & written communication in English & Spanish
- Good attention to details; Able to interact proactively with management and staff; Hard-working and high responsibility
- Proficient in MS-Office; Aptitude for critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability