Who are we?LittleBig Connection is the solution that connects big companies with external experts looking for the best projects available.
We create a direct and transparent link between all companies and stakeholders, big and little, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
How do we do it?
Through our platform, which allows:
- Clients to publish on our marketplace all their requirements (RFPs) for external consulting services.
- Over 350,000 Consulting companies, IT Vendors, freelancers etc to identify their next projects and submit their consultants/candidates profile.
- The whole ecosystem to collaborate from Sourcing to Payment digitally (legal support, performance monitoring tools, timesheets, invoicing etc.)
As the leading international player in its industry, LittleBig Connection supports 250 major clients such as AXA, Carrefour, Sephora, Decathlon, Air France or Kering in their Big innovation projects and flexibility needs.
With the ambition to become the international leader of Total Workforce Management by 2025, LittleBig Connection is present in 16 countries around the world and has no intention of stopping there: Canada, India, Vietnam, Spain, Mauritius, Tunisia... the #FutureofWork is already here! Are you ready for the adventure? Join us!
You join our teams based in Mauritius, as Customer Operations Analyst within the Customer Success Operations team.
As Customer Operations Analyst, your role is to maintain and develop our internal tools for processing user interactions while analyzing the procedures and data available in order to provide specific recommendations to internal teams.
You ensure the optimization of the processes of our Level 1 Support team:
- Analyze the mode of operation, procedures, and use of tools by Level 1 Support
- Identify anomalies, discrepancies, malfunctions, etc. in the management of user requests
- Propose recommendations for improvement to optimize the quality of service and internal operational excellence
o qualitative: respect of procedures, response templates usage, high quality in users’ replies, etc.
o quantitative: decrease the total number of user requests, decrease the user request processing time
- Ensure application follow-up and adjust if necessary
You are responsible for Zendesk usage for all LittleBig Connection teams:
- Maintain Zendesk usage to meet the challenges of our User Support teams
- Develop its use by proposing areas for improvement to meet LittleBig Connection's growth objectives
- Ensure compliance with the process of support escalations Level 1 > Level 2 > Level 3
- Regularly train internal employees in best practices and ensure that they are implemented
- Retrieve user improvement requests and provide solutions with the necessary visibility
- Analyze data from Zendesk to provide regular detailed reports
You support the development of Pendo:
- Analyze our Platform usage data from Pendo
- Define a "Healthcore" per customer, via the data provided by Pendo in particular, to determine the level of quality of the relationship between LittleBig Connection and its customers
- Propose a specific action plan per client to the Customer Success Manager in charge to improve the client's Healthcore
- Analyze data from Pendo to provide regular detailed reports
In general, you ensure the optimization of processes related to data management :
- Promote the use of statistics to all LittleBig Connection teams
- Analyze internal procedures and make recommendations with the aim of optimizing them while ensuring application monitoring
- Retrieve and centralize internal needs concerning data and ensure coordination between the different teams
You have completed a higher education such as a business or engineering school and wish to evolve in a scale-up type environment
You have between 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position; in Internal Audit, Human Resources, Data Analysis or Project Management
You have excellent internal audit and analysis skills, with a strong spirit of synthesis and a very good ability to return information
You have a good command of Zendesk; knowledge of Pendo is a plus
You do not hesitate to take initiatives and you are able to propose real solutions followed by detailed action plans to achieve the team's objectives
You are proactive, result-oriented and you can federate your colleagues
You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken
You are enthusiastic about the idea of working in a fast-paced environment and within a close-knit and multicultural team
You are fluent in French and English
Our team Customer Success Operations is founded on the principle that successful clients will maintain and grow their business with us over time.
Our job is to bring that success to life for all LittleBig Connection Customer Success teams by helping them achieve their goals by providing them with the tools, processes, and data they need to deliver value to our customers.
You work daily with Charles, Customer Success Operations Manager working at LittleBig Connection for 2 years. A true fan of Asian cuisine, he is also an expert in replicas of cult films.
“Little Big Connection is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.