Who are we?LittleBig Connection is the solution that connects big companies with external experts looking for the best projects available.
We create a direct and transparent link between all companies and stakeholders, big and little, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
How do we do it?
Through our platform, which allows:
- Clients to publish on our marketplace all their requirements (RFPs) for external consulting services.
- Over 350,000 Consulting companies, IT Vendors, freelancers etc to identify their next projects and submit their consultants/candidates profile.
- The whole ecosystem to collaborate from Sourcing to Payment digitally (legal support, performance monitoring tools, timesheets, invoicing etc.)
As the leading international player in its industry, LittleBig Connection supports 250 major clients such as AXA, Carrefour, Sephora, Decathlon, Air France or Kering in their Big innovation projects and flexibility needs.
With the ambition to become the international leader of Total Workforce Management by 2025, LittleBig Connection is present in 16 countries around the world and has no intention of stopping there: Canada, India, Vietnam, Spain, Mauritius, Tunisia... the #FutureofWork is already here! Are you ready for the adventure? Join us!
You will be joining the LittleBig Connection in Mauritius as Senior Sales Administrator:
- Ensuring the satisfaction of your portfolio of clients is achieved
- Creating and validating new projects (verifying and validating the correct configuration of the supplier and client profiles, validating legal documents, receiving and processing Purchase Orders)
- Ensuring Suppliers and Clients validate timesheets and fixing potential issues
- Ensuring the close monitoring of renewing projects following the reception of the Purchase Order
- Maintaining a strong alignment with the Account Manager
- Ensuring a perfect billing flow with a strong collaboration with the finance team.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of our sales administration processes as we value your feedback to improve the way we deliver value to our clients
- Any other support that is needed to fulfill a business need
- Enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills and with a positive attitude
- You like solving problems and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English (a 3rdlanguage is a plus)
- 3-6 years in Customer Support or any related Service field (for digital products)
- A degree or more in Communication, Management, IT, Business or similar fields
- Able to tackle complexity and pay attention to details, accentuate an analytical mind.
- You enjoy working in a team as well as independently
“Little Big Connection is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.