Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,600 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Mission Description: Join our TRIP-team within the Vehicle Technology area as a Senior Simulation Engineer specializing in HIL (Hardware-in-the-Loop) systems. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining our own HIL-rig platform, catering to both system-level testing and component testing. As we continue to expand, we are currently seeking two consultants with simulation experience to join our dynamic team.
- Develop and maintain HIL-rigs on the system level.
- Provide HIL-rigs for component testing.
- Utilize TwinCat in a Beckhoff environment for PLC code simulation of functions, sensors, messages, and the external environment of the truck.
- Work with C++ programming and C++ generated code from Simulink.
- Engage in "Reverse Engineering" to understand how functions/ECUs work and transfer that knowledge into a model suitable for the HIL environment.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in simulation engineering.
- Proven experience in working with HIL-rigs and system-level testing.
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Simulink.
- Hands-on experience with TwinCat in a Beckhoff environment.
- Familiarity with Vector, CANoe, and CAPL scripting.
- Strong background in physics.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant engineering field.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
If you are passionate about simulation engineering, have a strong background in HIL systems, and enjoy the challenge of reverse engineering, we invite you to join our team. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey in the field of Vehicle Technology!