Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Welcome! We are seeking an ERROR ANALYSIS ENGINEER with 1 year of experience in Turin!
👉 What will you do?
• Car network issues analysis and tracking
• Approval recommendation for the series software
• Specification release updated in the Requirement Management systems
🔆 What are we looking for?
• 1 year experience required in the automotive field focusing on Network domain CAN, FlexRay, CAN-FD, Automotive Ethernet, LINetc.) and on Automotive Diagnostic protocols
• Ability to analyze and review issues, non-conformity and deviance against the Requirements Specification.
• Ability to share the results of the analysis with Testing team, Stakeholders and Suppliers
• Language: English and Italian are MANDATORY
🌷 Nice to have!
• Knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack and application protocols
• Knowledge of Embedded System HW Architectures (memory layout,
bootloader, drivers and peripherals, etc..) and Operating Systems (RTOS, Linux).
• Willingness to learn German
✔️ What do we offer?
- Goal-oriented work with quarterly monitoring.
- Growth path for training and technical development.
- Inclusive working environment.
- €8 lunch vouchers for working days.
- Free access to the Mantu Academy platform with over 500 courses.
- Psychological counseling.
🤝 Our ideal candidate identifies with these values:
- Pioneer Spirit: a desire to explore new technologies, ideas, and skills to build a more sustainable world.
- Care: commitment to promoting diversity, meritocracy, and environmental preservation for a better future.
- Performance: a constant ambition to achieve excellence through creativity, innovation, and technology.
- Trust: trust is a pillar of progress, driving freedom, creativity, and innovation.
- Independence: independence is the foundation for a prosperous and agile future.
Amaris Consulting is a leading industry-certified Top Employer 2023 that supports its cross-sector partners in the Automotive & Motorsport, Avionic & Aerospace, Defense, Railway, Industrial, Home Automation, and Robotics sectors.
We carry out engineering activities in the areas of Development & Design, Testing & Validation, System Engineering, R&D, and Project Management.
Amaris Consulting is a company that believes in equal opportunities. We are committed to promoting all forms of diversity within our teams and creating an inclusive work environment for all. That's why we encourage candidates who meet the required qualifications to apply, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, beliefs or religion, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
What can you expect?
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.