Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
As Senior Health Economist, you will join the department of HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access - https://www.amaris.com/business-line/life-sciences/). Interesting information about HEMA: We are a dynamic and expert team of more than 80 collaborators, located in 8 countries (Canada, U.S.A, Spain, France, U.K., China, Bulgaria and Tunisia), gathering more than 15 different nationalities, our main activities are Health Economics, Evidence Value and Access, and Biostatistics.
Let us show you what you could do with us, and how you can impact the world being a HEMA consultant:
What will you do?
- Design or supervise the design of optimal project solutions to address client needs within Global HEOR & European HTA process.
- Organize, supervise and support project teams to ensure high-quality work, as well as efficient and timely completion of projects
- Provide strategic advice within the context of projects (within and beyond project scope)
- Share knowledge and understanding of European (UK, France mostly) public and private HTA processes, drug review processes, and reimbursement trends affecting market access
- Develop technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications (internal and external)
- Monitor resource, budget and delivery metrics.
- Collaborate closely with the business development and delivery management teams.
What will make you the best HEMA candidate?
- Strong experience as a consultant leading French and UK HTA submissions
- Advanced degree (master’s required and doctorate an asset) in health services research, public health, epidemiology, economics, business administration or pharmacy
- 3+ years of relevant experience in health economics and leading de novo cost-effectiveness and budget-impact models and model adaptations
- Solid theoretical understanding of technical health economic concepts (cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost-sequential, and cost-minimization models)
- Strong understanding of HTA processes, including economic modelling requirements across markets and ability to provide strategic insight to clients in order to maximize the impact of economic analyses within HTA submission constraints (UK and France are preferred but any other HTA knowledge is appreciated)
- Understanding of the public and private healthcare and reimbursement landscapes in UK and France
- Knowledge of the European pricing environment
- Advanced level in Excel/VBA
- Ability to critically review, undertake, and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic models
- Ability to interpret HTA bodies decisions and evidence critiques and provide solutions to clients.
- Working with cross-functional teams (biostatistics/market access/evidence review/other)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Project management and experience of successfully managing complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills and capacity to manage conflict constructively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Language: English C1-C2 (Will be assessed during the first contact conversation)
Everyone is Welcome:
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.