Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Junior Java & Oracle Developer
Start a new professional adventure as Junior Java & Oracle Developer in one of our opportunities in Business&Finance in Biella!
👉 What will you do?
- You will be part of a dynamic team, developing solutions in Java JEE, J2EE;
- You will be part of many inspiring projects in the Business&Finance World;
- You will manage differents projects, that will ask your Requirements Analysis and Project Management skills;
✍️ What do we request?
- At least 2 years of experience as Java Software Developer;
- Italian level: Mother Tongue
- English level C1 (Fluent);
- Engineering/Informatics Degree
- Experience in Finance World;
- 1/2 times a month in the office in Biella, the rest on remote;
✨ What do we offer?
- Good working environment;
- Lunch vouchers 8 € per working day;
- Travel reimbursement per trip to the client depending on the distance;
- Est Health insurance;
- Access to the Mantu platform Academy (24/7);
- Access to Wellness platform (24/7);
- Psychological Counselling.
🙌 Our ideal candidate recognizes in these values:
- Boldness: Our spirit of entrepreneurial adventure is what brings us all together and leads us to success.
- Trust: Trust is the foundation of all relationships, trust enables us to promote freedom of expression, creativity, and innovation.
- Performance: This translates into a constant desire to move forward and never stop asking more of ourselves.
- Commitment: We do not just fulfil our commitments and work hard to achieve great results.
- Independence: Amaris Consulting belongs to those who created it and to those who develop it every day.
By applying for this position, you may have the opportunity to be part of a Top Employer certified company that supports its cross-sectors partners at 360 degrees on the software life cycle, providing solutions in different areas such as Strategy management, Data innovation, Business applications & Processes, Design & Development, Digital Workplace and Platform & Security.
- Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.