Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
As Health Economist, you will join the department of HEMA. Interesting information about HEMA: We are a dynamic and expert team of more than 80 collaborators, located in 8 countries (Canada, U.S.A, Spain, France, U.K., China, Bulgaria and Tunisia), gathering more than 15 different nationalities, our main activities are Health Economics, Evidence Value and Access, and Biostatistics.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design or supervise the design of optimal project solutions to address client needs within HEOR & Canadian HTA process
- Organize, supervise and support the project team to ensure high-quality work, as well as efficient and timely completion of the project
- Provide strategic advice within the context of the project (within and beyond project scope)
- Knowledge and understanding of Canadian HTA process, private and public payer markets, their drug review processes, and reimbursement trends affecting market access
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications (internal and external)
- Monitor resource, budget and delivery requirements
- Collaborate closely with the business development and delivery management teams, participate in business development meetings
- Advanced degree (master’s required and doctorate an asset) in health services research, public health, epidemiology, economics, business administration or pharmacy
- 3+ years of relevant experience in health economics and leading de novo cost-effectiveness and budget-impact models and model adaptations
- Strong experience as a consultant leading Canadian HTA submission
- Solid theoretical understanding of technical health economic concepts (cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost-sequential, and cost-minimization models)
- Ability to critically review economic models, HTA submissions, etc...
- Good understanding of HTA processes and ability to provide strategic insight to clients in order to maximize the impact of economic analyses within HTA submission constraints (Canada and US are preferred but any HTA knowledge is appreciated)
- Understanding of the Canadian healthcare landscape, HTA, Canadian private and public payers
- Knowledge of the Canadian pricing environment
- Advanced level in Excel/VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (C1-C2)
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.