Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Amaris Consulting is hiring! We are looking for a Consultant in Electrical Engineering (m/f/d) to join our team in Zürich. Your expertise as an Electrical Engineer will help us to support our different projects in E-mobility and Sustainability.
- Be part of innovative projects in product development projects (concept design)
- Support our clients with critical and key technical skills to solve interdisciplinary industrial problems, review the latest technologies and choose effective processes as well as materials and applications to develop new products or software
- Evolve in complex and challenging engineering environments using innovative techniques and implement initiatives to improve our clients operations and satisfactions
- Coordinate with teams and external stakeholders to implement new models and develop core processes
- Develop your skills in relevant topics to stay up to date in electrical product design and implementation, act as a mentor and provide experts assistance for projects and internal initiatives.
- Education: Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Systems or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Focus on control systems, electrical designs, test management, power electronics or another relevant field of expertise
- Experience with relevant software design: Simulink, Codesys, MatLab, SVN, Git
- At least 3 years of experience in a specialized sector
- Experience in interacting with various stakeholders in dynamic and complex IT environments with strong communication, listening and client-oriented skills
- Fluent in German and English
Remember that there is no need to fulfill all of the requirements, we have multiple projects to fit several mechanical engineering specialties.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.