Who are we?
is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like: Brief Call
: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you! Interviews
(the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities! Case study
: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
At Amaris Consulting, our Managers are best described as intrapreneurs. They have the opportunity to shape the future of Amaris Consulting and potentially rise as the leaders of tomorrow.
As Manager at Amaris Consulting, you will be navigating the following 3 core dimensions:
Business Development & Client Relations:
- Conduct market research to pinpoint prospective clients.
- Initiate contact with potential clients through cold calling.
- Coordinate meetings to identify projects where our expertise can be invaluable to clients.
Recruitment & Team Leadership:
- Take charge of recruiting your consultant team by seeking out top-tier talent with relevant expertise.
- Foster growth and skill enhancement for your consultants across diverse projects, ensuring their long-term professional progression.
- Maintain regular check-ins with your consultants to guarantee the success and satisfaction of projects.
Business Unit Oversight:
- Steer your business unit with a focus on its overall health and success.
- Oversee Profit & Loss assessments to proactively identify and rectify potential business challenges.
- Devise strategies to enhance turnover and contributive margin.
Join us if you're aiming for the directorial ranks! Embark on a journey with us and harness your inherent managerial prowess.
We are looking for dynamic young professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to help us pushing the boundaries of Technology projects.
- Graduated with a Master degree from either a Business School or from an Engineering School;
- 0.5-2 years of exp in Business Development activities;
- Interested in working in a demanding environment where excellence is the main driver;
- You have strong knowledge or interests in one of the following sectors: Automotive/ IT/ Telecommunication/ Pharmaceutical;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, keen sense of communication, strength of conviction, leadership, and ability to identify talent and to develop capacities to adapt to local economy;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Excellent EQ and communication skills;
- Ability to work remotely using collaboration technology;
- Mastery of generative AI such as ChatGPT or Poe.com is a plus for improving day-to-day productivity.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.